|Hi friend, welcome to My Writers Bureau blog.
And welcome to the "Start Your Own Blog Challenge"
Let's be honest: there is no vibrant online community for writers in Tanzania. Many writers, artists, speakers, freelancers, activists and young leaders want to find their voice and confidence, but they don't know how to start.
Again, some are already blogging, but they're just doing it, without an idea of what works and what doesn't.
But that sorry situation doesn't have to continue.
I want to help you start your own blog and set it up for you for free. How does this sound? I'll also guide you through the art of profitable blogging and help you find your voice and confidence. If this sounds interesting to you, then come on board and let me lead you to your dream, for FREE.
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
The Start Your Own Blog Challenge is a free guide to help you launch your self-hosted blog online. You only need 30 minutes or less. After that, your life would be changed... forever.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
1) Purchase your domain (This is your unique address on the internet just like mine juliuskessy.com) and a hosting account ( This is your office on the internet) through my Bluehost affiliate link here or my Hostgator affiliate link here
2) After purchasing, check your inbox immediately and forward to me the email you received from Bluehost or Hostgator.
4) Join Tanzanian Writers Home and Diaspora Facebook Group with over 2000 members for motivation and accountability. Also, like the My Writers Bureau Facebook Page and never miss updates. Also, you can join the Twitter discourse with the hash tags #
In this post, I have shared my Bluehost affiliate link and Hostgator affiliate link when you make a purchase through the link, I get a commission (at no extra cost to you) to buy a cup of coffee, and run this blog. But this didn't influence my recommendation, because all hosting services have similar programs. I recommend Bluehost and Hostgator because I have personal experience with them and with the evolving pace of technology I believe they offer amazing services.
I appreciate the trust you have in me. You rock!
That's All. Get on board now! If you are in reply in the comment box below, tell me: "Julius, I am in"
Let's get started today.
Wish you luck and love.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Beginner Bloggers Ask-What’s an Ideal Length of a Blog Post? - May 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018