Scholarship Essay Contest 2017 by EssayPRO
29 Aug 2017
Deadline: 21 September 2017
Open to: everyone
Award: 500 USD for the winner
The main goal is to make students’ lives better across the globe. This goes far beyond simply helping with academic assignments. There are an incredible amount of talented young men and women out there and they need to get heard!
Periodical Essay Writing Contest
EssayPRO would like to invite all of our soon-to-be Shakespeares to take part in our quarterly contest! If you feel like your work is worth more than just good grades, then hop on in!
The editors will choose the three best pieces of Word Art, with the authors receiving rewards.
No specific requirements needed.
Our editors and five of EssayPro.com’s best writers will carefully review and choose the best scholarship essays. In order to make things fair, names of the contestants will not be revealed to the judges.
Regardless of the amount, all the works sent before the deadline will be considered. So do not worry, we will read everyone’s essays.
For the first of our essay contest, we have chosen topics that college and university face most often. Choose one of the following:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What really is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family?
- Life Goals vs Family Values
- The Double Edged Sword that is Gun Control
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be 600-800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable;
- Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK if there is any;
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know a lot of beautiful languages and totally support that, but rules are rules;
- Send your work in a Microsoft Word document;
- You can include images in your work, especially if they illustrate the topic or your own ideas.This will only grow our attention;
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred). Otherwise, we might not be able to contact you and give instructions on prize collection.
- 1st place will receive $500, with 2nd and 3rd place winning USD 250 each;
- Recognition from some of the best academic writers in the USA;
- We’ll put their essays on our website and share through every social media channel we have (If author’s permission is granted).
How to apply?
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the contest.
All works should be submitted by 11:59 PM, September 20th, 2017. Our skilled judges will review the works and the winners’ names (or nicknames) will be revealed on the 25th of September.
Essays submitted after the deadline will not take part in the contest.
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes - January 25, 2018
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU