IPSF AfRO Call for Second Essay Competition 2017
29 Aug 2017
On behalf of the IPSF African Regional Office (AfRO) Professional Development subcommittee, I am
pleased to announce the call for the second essay competition 2017.
TOPIC: “From research to health care: Your pharmacist is at your service"
The essay should:
- Follow IPSF Editorial Code (See appendix)
- Be between500-600 words
- Indicate properly the role of pharmacists in transformation of Research to Healthcare
-Clearly show the necessary information and content in line with the topic
- Have clear reference of trusted sources preferably APA.
- Be in Ms. Word in Times New Roman size 12
Should be submitted not later than 15th September 2017 23:59 GMT+0
1. The winning Essay will be published on the AfRO blog on the World Pharmacists day ( 25th
2. The winner shall also be featured on all IPSF AfRO social media platforms on the WPD.
All essays must be submitted to IPSF AfRO Regional Projects Officer, Mr. Beingana Geofrey on the email
address: email@example.com and cc to IPSF AfRO Secretary, Ms. Felicity Karimi; firstname.lastname@example.org
not later than the aforementioned deadline. The subject line of the email should be: IPSF AfRO Essay
In case of any inquires, don’t hesitate to contact me via the above email address.
IPSF Editorial Code
The Editorial Committee reserves the right to edit content for grammar, spelling and refining the style.
All contributors to IPSF Publications are expected to adhere to the following Editorial Code:
Will respect IPSF’s principles and values, including those of respect for human dignity and cultural
Will not make accusations against any named individuals or organisations, or otherwise make
Will take a balanced approach in all reporting and strive to put across alternative views and counter
Will not plagiarise, or copy, the work of others.
Will take good care and never put themselves or anyone else in danger.
By submitting any content (i.e. articles, pictures, and videos), you give IPSF copyright to distribute or
republish said content on its websites or other platforms.
Give permission for content (i.e. articles, pictures, and videos) to be offered by IPSF to other media
outlets and platforms free-of-payment. (Re-publication will not entail commercial benefit, but will
give added exposure to contributors’ work)
Will not claim to represent IPSF unless employed as such.
Will, above all, commit to professional standards and only submit articles regarding pharmacy,
biomedicine, public health and scientific advances.
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- 5 Actionable Ways to Become a Better Blogger - March 17, 2018
- 5 Steps to Create a Kick-Ass LinkedIn Profile That Lands You Clients - March 15, 2018
- Data Entry-A Simple Way to Work and Make Money Online - March 13, 2018