Human Rights Essay Award for Scholarly Work in International Human Rights Law 2017
06 Dec 2016
The Human Rights Essay Award is an annual competition sponsored by the Academy and seeks to stimulate the production of scholarly work in International Law.Participants have the flexibility to choose any subject related to the assigned topic. The Essay has to be a Legal article.
The Academy will grant two Awards, one for the best article in English and one for the best article in Spanish.
The award will consist of:
- A full scholarship to the program of Advanced studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law for either the Diploma or certificate of Attendance options.
- Travel expenses to and from Washington D.C·
- Housing at the University dorms·
- Per diem for living expenses
- Candidates must hold a law degree and have demonstrated experience or interest in international human rights law.
- Each participant must also include curriculum vitae of no more than three pages in length explaining the experience or interest of the author in human Rights issues.
- Please submit the CV as a separate file from your paper.
- Past winners cannot submit essays in future competitions
DEADLINE: February 1 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes - January 25, 2018
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU