Deadline: 06 November 2016
Open to: creative and energetic individuals with a strong drive toward goal accomplishment and experience in writing
Benefits: have global exposure on a platform, support of content creation skills, electronic certificate, internship at Mladiinfo’s office
Starting with our existence in 2008, Mladiinfo has always strived to bring the best free educational opportunities to all young around the world. As the time went by, and as society started shifting its interests, we also did the same, focusing more and more on youth empowerment, initiating youth initiatives and supporting social entrepreneurship. But today, we are ready to open another chapter in our existence!
Is your passion writing? Are you interested in sharing your written word, making sure you impact the community that is reading your work? Are you interested in introducing yourself to the world, and using our site as a platform for reaching people from the farthest corners of the world?
If these words describes the inner you, then we want you, and we need you! You would not only work with international team who will assist you and your work, but you will also have insights of the big project that is cooking right now at Mladiinfo International.
- You are creative and energetic individual who have a strong drive toward goal accomplishment;
- You already have some experience in writing (either that is your blog, publication, written content, etc.);
- Respecting deadlines has never been a problem for you;
- Your knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, is fluent.
- Once published, your work will have global exposure on a platform with more than 100,000 unique visitors per month;
- We will support your content creation skills by reviewing your texts, giving you an input about your writing, as well as promoting your content through our social media outlets;
- You will have the advantage of being between the first ones who know about any updates around our big project (we cannot say what it is at the moment);
- Upon completion of the discussed assignments, you will get an electronic certificate, which can be important part of your CV, as well as written recommendation (either on paper or on LinkedIn (it’s up to your preferences);
- Writers who show special dedication in writing, will have the possibility to grow into regular Mladiinfo contributors;
- In case you are from Macedonia, upon dedicated contribution, you will have the opportunity to have internship at Mladiinfo’s office.
We got your interest?
All you need to do is send us a paragraph where you will tell us who you are and what you do, and 2 samples of your work (potentially including the links where they are published) at email@example.com
If selected, we will provide you with further information and guidance on the topics and work format. All candidates will be contacted with an answer within one week from their date of application.
Thank you for showing your interest in writing for Mladiinfo International!
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Beginner Bloggers Ask-What’s an Ideal Length of a Blog Post? - May 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018