Since April 2015, postgraduate students from across the country (and even offshore…) have been writing about their experiences in higher education here in South Africa. Each year, SAYAS members select four new bloggers in a nation-wide competition, who then publish each month on this popular site.
Do you want to be part of this blog? Do you want to give the world a glimpse of how your field, your science, your project works?
Then enter the competition to find 2017’s four new postgraduate bloggers. Any PhD/ Master’s student enrolled at a South African university can enter – no matter the discipline (social sciences, natural sciences, humanities…). Your competition entry can be absolutely anything related to your postgraduate journey – as long as it entices a wider audience to read more.
We want to hear your voice.
Send entries and queries to Aliza le Roux: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your entry should be 500-800 words long, in English
- Don’t be too formal — remember, you’re communicating with a wider audience, not just your postgraduate/ academic peers
- Photos and hyperlinks to relevant sites will strengthen your application
- Also send me your supervisor’s details, as you will need his support: should you be a winner, this is a twelve-month commitment!
- Remember the deadline: 30 November, at midnight.
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- 7 Beginner Tips To Become A Super Successful Website Content Writer - September 21, 2018
- Make Money Writing Online in Tanzania with These 6 Ways - September 14, 2018
- Why Does Writing for Social Media Matter? - September 6, 2018