2017 St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition
08 Oct 2016
Enter the 2017 St. Gallen Wing of Excellence Award and qualify for participation as a Leader of Tomorrow in the world’s premier opportunity for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
An Opportunity to;
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers
- Share your thoughts, ideas and visions with the global elite
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
5. Broad media coverage
6. Become member of a truly unique and strong global community
Your essay must answer the following question: “Breaking the status quo – what’s YOUR disruptive idea?”
To be eligible, you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1987 or later
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2017 (download sample document here )
Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself
- The length of Essay (max. 2,100 words)
- Language; Essays must be in English
- Your name must not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file
- Individual work expected, no group work allowed. The essay must be written exclusively for this contest
- All sources must be cited and referred to the respective part in the essay
1 February 2017, 11:59 p.m. last time zone (UTC-12)
- If the jury selects your essay in the top 100, you qualify as a Leader of Tomorrow for an all expenses-covered participation in the 47th St. Gallen Symposium (3–5 May 2017). The results will be announced via e-mail by mid-March 2017.
- You qualify as a semi-finalist to compete for the prestigious St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award 2017 if the jury selects your essay for the top 20. You will be asked mid-March to pitch the essence of your essay in a 3-minute video presentation.
- The jury selects you as a finalist if your essay and your video presentation makes it in the top six. You will be invited to present and defend your idea on the big stage of the 47th St. Gallen Symposium.
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided
- The jury selects the three award winners based on both the quality of the essay and the performance on stage. The award is endowed with a total prize money of CHF 20,000
In case of any questions, please contact the ISC-Team at email@example.com
You may visit their official web page here
My Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes - January 25, 2018
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU