2016 World Standards Day Essay Competition
01 Oct 2016
Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) has great pleasure in announcing the WORLD STANDARDS DAY ESSAY COMPETITION for 2016.
The competition is open to all secondary school students below the age of 35 years and pursuing their studies in Tanzania.
World Standards Day is celebrated Internationally each year on 14th October to honor the efforts of the thousands of experts who develop standards within standards development organizations.
The aim of the World Standards Day is to raise awareness among regulators, industry and consumers as to the importance of standardization to the global economy.
Standards build trust
2. Min Lap Top
3. Smart Phone
4. 5th to 10th Winners TZS 100,000/= each
5. Certificates to all winners
6. Chance to be invited to the awarding ceremony.
Rules and conditions for 2016 Essay Competition;
1. The paper must be original and not previously published.
2. Papers shall be between 1,000 and 1,200 words.
3. Graphics within the text are encouraged and can significantly add to the overall content and appeal of a paper.
4. Papers shall be formatted in double spaced and presented in Century gothic font, size 12.
5. Information on the author. Authors may use up to 50 words to describe themselves (N.B: This will not be part of the 1,000 – 1,200 words)
6. Contact of authors: Authors should provide their postal, physical, telephone and email addresses on the first page of the essay together with the title of the essay and information on author. Also kindly attach a copy of the Identity Card.
7. Only one paper may be submitted by each participant
8. Papers shall be submitted in English, in an electronic format (preferably in Microsoft Word) via email to email@example.com. All submissions must be received by midnight to be confirmed but will be between 15th and 21st October 2016.
9. Contestants grant publication rights to organizers and to any of the affiliated organizations if any, as well as the right to release entries to other media.
10. Winners will be selected by a competent, fair and impartial panel of judges put in place by the organizers. The decision of the judges shall be final.
11. Winners will be announced on 4th week of October 2016 during celebrations of World Standards Day at National Level
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My Writers Bureau
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes - January 25, 2018
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU