Life Saver Essay Contest
29 Aug 2016
You can choose any topic, but we encourage choosing topics that you feel passionately for and where you can voice your opinion. Refrain from choosing overly simple topics. We do not have a set of specific topics because writing is creative and you are free to write on anything you feel for.
Life Saver Essays
Winner gets $1000
The first runner-up gets $750
The second runner-up gets $500
31 August 2016
- Anyone is free to enter.
- The essay should be at least 700 words and not over 1100 words. Essays violating these criteria will not be evaluated.
- All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. Copied essays will be disqualified.
- You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
- Submissions are accepted only in Word documents.
- The contest is open from 01 August 2016 to 31 August 2016. Any submissions after that will not be accepted. The final decision will be made by 20 September 2016 and the winners’ details will be mentioned on our website along with their essays.
- To submit your essay, simply follow the link above and send it in to us.
- The essay will be judged by a panel of expert writers and the top three winners will be intimated through email / phone. The decision of the judges will be final.
- The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number, address and the reason why you chose the topic.
- The essay must be written in English
- Upload your essay entry here
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Writers Bureau Inc
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- New Blogger? Avoid These 4 Common Mistakes - January 25, 2018
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU