ART AFRICA magazine invites article submissions from writers from the continent and abroad.
Art Africa is the leading international art publication on the continent. We receive considerable international attention and invitations to cover international events, both big and small. With this growing need to be in multiple locations at once, we’re thrilled to have a growing network of Art Africa ‘work family’ to collaborate with to bring high quality, inclusive and engaging content together.
For this reason, we’re sending out a general call for contributors and submissions across the globe who can be our eyes and ears in foreign places. Selected contributors will also be approached to produce content for the magazine if and when relevant. We also accept submissions and pitches, so feel free to send us your article ideas! If this interests you and you feel you can contribute to the growing discourse around Contemporary Art from Africa and beyond, send us the following:
– a short bio, including profession, location and interests
– a few samples of your writing
Please email this to the ART AFRICA team at email@example.com CLEARLY MARKED “EDITORIAL SUBMISSION”
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Beginner Bloggers Ask-What’s an Ideal Length of a Blog Post? - May 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging On Your Website - May 18, 2018
- Beginner Bloggers-What’s the Name of Your Blog? (And How I Chose Mine) - May 13, 2018