Unplag Essay Contest On Plagiarism
19 Jan 2016
Dear students, we are proud to announce the Unplag Plagiarism Checker has launched a scholarship contest! Why? Just because we’ve always been passionate about learning and encouraging students from all over the world to stay original all the way through.
To boost your original writing skills, we’d be happy to give away $2,000 to the one who will create the most engaging essay on one of the topics mentioned in the Essay Requirements Section To make your writing vivid and full of interesting details, you can choose any style of the essay and switch on your imagination dwelling on future perspectives of online cheating, technologies that are most likely to stop plagiarism, etc.
Do you want to share your own experience in fighting plagiarism? Just do it by creating your own essay topic!
The essay topic may be either created on your own describing plagiarism in academia issues or chosen from the list below:
1. Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
2. Being original will soon become a trend.
3. Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
4. Does online education “promote” academic dishonesty?
5. Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
6. Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking.
7. How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
8. Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
9. Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
10. What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
Unplag Plagiarism Checker
Scholarship in the amount of $2,000
March 1, 2016
» You should be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter this contest
» You should be currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate program (current student)
» Your essay may be of any style you prefer;
» Your essay should be at least 500-word long;
» Creativity, humor and individual manner of writing are highly appreciated;
» The essay should be original (you can check it here
» The essay should be submitted no later than March 1, 2016.
» Essay evaluation will take place in two rounds. First, a committee comprised of our team members and teachers invited by us (“Committee”) will choose the best of the submitted essays based on their quality and applicability. The pre-final essays will be published on our blog.
» On the second stage our Committee will determine three finalists. Each of the finalists will be encouraged to make a short video about himself and his achievements in study. Feedback from their teachers will be welcomed too. We will also consider votes and comments posted on Unplag blog, so you are welcome to invite your friends and teachers to vote for you.
» Based on all the received information our Committee will select the Scholarship recipient. Two other finalists will win annual subscription on our service Unplag.
» You may submit your entry using this Online Submission Form
» Visit this page for more details about the essay contest
Comradejuliusofafrica-The Writers Bureau.
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- 2018 Bitch Media Fellowship for Writers - August 17, 2017
- 2017 Change Magazine Essay Competition for Girls Education - August 16, 2017
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) Student Leadership Summit Essay Competition 2017 - August 8, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU