The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success; The Law of Giving 05
07 Jan 2016
Here marks the last session in reviewing the law of giving and we can put the law of giving into effect by taking the following slips;
1) Wherever you go and whoever you encounter, bring him or her a gift. It may be a compliment, a flower or a prayer. Begin this process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in your life and in the lives of others
2) Gratefully receive all gifts that life has to offer, the gifts of nature, sunlight, sounds of singing birds, spring showers or first snow of winter. Be open to receive from others whether a material gift, money, A compliment or a prayer.
3) Make a commitment to keep wealth circulating is your life by giving and receiving the life’s most precious gifts; Caring, affection, appreciation and love. Each time you meet someone silently with them happiness, joy and laughter.
Know thyself Ye are gods
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Why and How You Should Write Compelling Articles on LinkedIn - March 21, 2018
- Online Workers-5 Safe and Secure Methods to Withdraw Cash Online - March 19, 2018
- 5 Actionable Ways to Become a Better Blogger - March 17, 2018