The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success; The Law of Pure Potentiality 09
03 Jan 2016
Dearest reader welcome to the other day and today we wind up reviewing the law of pure potentiality by seeing how we can apply it. We can put the law of pure potentiality into effect by making a commitment to take the following;
(1) We will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each day to be silent, to just be. Also sitting alone in silent meditation for approximately 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.
(2) We will take time each day to communicate with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. Sit silently and watch a sun set, listen to the sound of an ocean or a stream or simply smell the scent of a flower. In such silence and communication we will enjoy the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
(3) Practice non judgement; Begin the day by saying, ” Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs” and throughout the day lets remind ourselves not to judge.
Hopefully you have been enjoying this book review and tomorrow we are going to start reviewing the second among seven spiritual laws of success and that is the law of giving. stay in touch
Know thyself Ye are gods !
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
- 2017 Akili Dada Essay Contest - September 19, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU