Hidden Truth Why You Should Write
03 Dec 2015
You are really wallowing in your fear, whenever you avoid your writing. You could decide
under the umbrella of “no time, too busy “or “no money to even publish now “,but you are
really allowing the fear of not knowing whether you are good enough to overwhelm you, you
are scared that no one will appreciate it, much more like it. Whatever you cannot start,
definitely you cannot finish. The beauty of creativity or an art is not knowing what the end
product will look like! It’s what motivates every artist. You just have to go onboard the cruise
ship and sail of to possibilities you never thought of. Writing is from the heart, from within,
once you start writing, the only thing you see ahead is a vaster and more exotic ideas than
you can ever imagine of “penning” down. Those gush of ideas is one of the reasons you
should write, the feeling is incomparable!
* Write because it is your right to write and no one can stop you claiming your right. Write to
fulfill your will.
* Do not write to impress or to get accolade.
CLAIM YOUR RIGHT NOW !!!
In 3 minutes i will send to you my ebook entitled “Murdering Your Writing Fears” for free. Get your free copy here
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
- 2017 Akili Dada Essay Contest - September 19, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU