TBS Standards Day Essay Competition
18 Sep 2015
Tanzania Bureau of Standards(TBS) has great pleasure in announcing the WORLD STANDARDS DAY ESSAY COMPETITION for 2015. The competition is open to all secondary school students, college and higher learning institution students below the age of 35 years and pursuing their studies in Tanzania. Worlds Standards Day is celebrated internationally each year to honor the efforts of the thousands of experts who develop standards within standards development organisations. The aim of the World Standards Day is to raise awareness among regulators, industries and consumers as to the importance of standardisation to the global economy.
THEME : Standards – the World’s Common Language.
2. Min Lap Top
3. Smart Phone
4. 5th to 10th Winners TZS 100, 000/= each
5. Certificates to all winners
6. Chance to be invited to the awarding ceremony
Rules and conditions for 2015 Essay Competition
1. The paper must be original and not previously original
2. Papers shall be between 1000 and 1200 words
3. Graphics within the text are encouraged and can significantly add to the overall content and appeal of a paper.
4. Papers shall be formatted in double spaced and presented in Century gothic font, size 12
5. Information on the author. Authors may use up to 50 words to describe themselves (N.B: This will not be part of the 1000-1200 words)
6. Information on the author. Authors should provide their postal, physical, telephone and email addressses on the first page of the essay together with the tittle of the essay and information on the author. Also kindly attach a copy of the identity Card.
7. Only one paper may be submitted by each participant.
8. Papers shall be submitted in English, in an electronic format (preferably in Microsoft Word) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be received by midnight 6th October 2015
9. Contestants grants publication rights to organizers and to any of the affiliated organisations if any, as well as the right to release entries to other media.
10. Winners will be selected by a competent, fair and impartial panel of judges put in place by the organisers, the decision of the judges shall be final.
11. Winners will be announced on 13th October 2015 during celebrations of World Standards Day at National level.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to change of theme. For more information contact email@example.com
Announcer : Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
This announcement is formatted using Comradejuliusofafrica-The writers bureau posting format
Latest posts by Julius Peter Kessy (see all)
- Interview with Denis Meshack, Winner of 2017 Engineering Essay Competition - December 12, 2017
- My Writers Bureau September Read: The Alchemist By Paulo Coelho - September 21, 2017
- 2017 Akili Dada Essay Contest - September 19, 2017
MORE FROM MY WRITERS BUREAU