rrakech, Morocco (FULLY FUNDED)
16 Sep 2015
Application Deadline: 15 December 2015
Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2016
Where: Marrakech, Morocco
When: 21 to 25 March 2016
Organised by: Centre of African Studies, SOAS-University of London
Supported by: Mo Ibrahim Foundation
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation in association with SOAS and the Centre of African Studies-
University of London is organising a Residential School 21-25 March 2016 in Marrakech, Morocco on the topic of ‘Governance and Development in Africa’.
The residential school is for 20 participants who are policy makers, academics, researchers
or civil society representatives from any African country who will gain, through this training, new ideas and knowledge on the broad issue of governance and development.
Applicants should have at least a MSc degree in areas related to Governance or 5 years professional experiences in fields relevant to the theme of Governance and Development in Africa.
The official language of the School is English
All costs for successful applicants, including economy flights, visa costs,accommodation and meals,will be covered. No per diem.
Applications should include:
1. 2 page max CV (including email address for correspondence)
2. One reference letter (can be emailed directly by referee to (email@example.com)
3. Proposal of max 1000 words outlining research interest and/or professional background and how the applicant will benefit from attending the Residential School.
To be sent electronically:
Centre of African Studies
SOAS-University of London
Thornaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 898 4370
For More Information :
Latest posts by Julius Kessy (see all)
- Why and How You Should Write Compelling Articles on LinkedIn - March 21, 2018
- Online Workers-5 Safe and Secure Methods to Withdraw Cash Online - March 19, 2018
- 5 Actionable Ways to Become a Better Blogger - March 17, 2018